Thursday, January 11, 2007

Simple Fried Chicken

Lazy to pound tumeric with shallots? Fret not, here is a simple Fried Chicken recipe.

Simply marinade half a chicken cut to your desired size. About 1 inch to 2 inches is good. Then deep fry the chicken over medium heat until chicken pieces are cooked and the skin, crispy. The colour of the chicken would be a dark brown colour.

Ingredients for marinade

1 1/2 dsp curry powder
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 dsp dark soy sauce
pinch of salt to taste
pinch of sugar to taste
1 tbsp cooking oil

3 comments:

Mae said...

I love you jujuqtpie, I mean for the fried chicken recipe. Husband's been buggin me to cook fried chicken, thanks so much :)

jujuqtpie said...

Have you tried it? Did he like it?

me said...

A variation of your recipe. I malas nak deep-fry the chicken, instead I heated a little oil in the wok, fry a handful of basil leave until crisp, then throw in the marinated chicken. stir-fry until the chicken is cooked. mmmm .. sedap jugak :D