Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Welcome to my cooking blog!

I call this blog easy peasy cooking because cooking is actually easy. This blog is also for lazy people like me who take short cuts when it comes to cooking. Over time, you'll be introduced to recipes like lettuce in soy sauce, and mui choy fried with garlic, spaghetti bolognaise, Cek mek molek and sweet potato balls, prawn mee et cetera. You will also realise pretty soon that when it comes to cooking, I can be quite vague, basically because I'm the 'pincha cook'. You know, a pinch of this, a pinch of that. But hey, that shouldn't dissuade you from cooking because it's YOU who is in control. YOU decide how much salt, YOU decide how much sugar, YOU tweak your own cooking until it tastes the way YOU like it. So there you have it. Feel free to comment and criticise and tell me if you have a better recipe. I love cooking, and am always game to try new recipes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!